[modfilms-announce] Best wishes from MOD Films

Michela Ledwidge michela at thequality.com
Mon Dec 27 02:18:10 GMT 2004

Best wishes from Michela and the MOD Films team for the festive season and
the New Year.

Early 2005 we go into production on Sanctuary, a short film and the origin
story of a new superhero. This will be the prototype for our re-mixable film
DVD title.

Since the company formed in June this year we have witnessed the re-surgence
of interest in sustainable media production, seen acknowledgement of its
potential (the EU invested £5.1M in re-mixable television in October) and
received heart-felt support for our film worlds in development.

Thank you for all your help and encouragement in getting us to this point.
Every bit has been appreciated. 2005 is going to be an exciting year.

Michela Ledwidge
Director
MOD Films
http://modfilms.com

This is a low traffic announcement list for MOD Films, a production company
making re-mixable films and tools for film re-use.
To unsubscribe or change subscription details - HYPERLINK
"http://lists.modfilms.com/mm/listinfo/modfilms-announce"http://lists.modfil
ms.com/mm/listinfo/modfilms-announce