[modfilms-general] Van Damme It's Friday!

Michela Ledwidge michela at modfilms.com
Fri Dec 8 17:26:11 GMT 2006

Van Damme It's Friday! But what film is this from? Be the first to add the
correct film to the MOD Films Network (via link) and win yourself a (single
disk) DVD of your choice from Amazon. Winner will be contacted Dec 15th.
HYPERLINK
"http://modfilms.net/view/title/287"http://modfilms.net/view/title/287

And what a week it's been. I'm exhausted... Lots of good feedback coming in
and modfilms.net is evolving daily. Still got a ways to go before we can
launch this thing and make a song and dance about it - but it is growing.

XMAS DRINKS next Thursday from 6pm at MOD Films HQ

9 Wyndham Street London W1H 1DB.
RSVP if you can make it

Cheers
    .M.