[modfilms-general] SANCTUARY NEWSLETTER > JANUARY 18 > 2006

christian hogue xian at lostinspace.com
Wed Jan 18 18:24:05 GMT 2006

i like the politically active film agenda.. but being a cynic can see
it becoming commercialized and therefore derailed/debased by
hollywood a the same time.. why not just teach people to watch and
have decent funding and content quotas for real journalism and
documentaries..

christian hogue : creative director
lost in space : images of the future
london:bangkok:tokyo

www.lostinspace.com
xian at lostinspace.com

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are for the
use of the named recipient only. This e-mail including any attachments
is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received
it in
error please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail and then
delete it from your system without making or retaining any copies and
without disclosing the contents to any third party. The unauthorised
use,
distribution, copying or alteration of this email is strictly forbidden.