[modfilms-general] MOD Films goes bananas

Michela Ledwidge michela at modfilms.com
Thu Nov 30 16:19:03 GMT 2006

Allo allo,

A quick call to let you know that the modfilms.net portal has quietly gone
live.
HYPERLINK "http://modfilms.net"http://modfilms.net

What's it all about? Here's a little video I mashed together for a demo last
month.
HYPERLINK
"http://modfilms.com/archives/20060912_av_demo.html"http://modfilms.com/arch
ives/20060912_av_demo.html

There is only a limited set of features at present (see below) but all
"friends and family" testing and feedback is much appreciated in steering
this, especially before we open the floodgates.

Feel free to use the trac system to submit feature requests, bug reports and
get further involved (use login: anonymous, password: anonymous for now) but
you can also just reply to me.
HYPERLINK
"http://trac.modfilms.com:7861/trac/sanctuary/"http://trac.modfilms.com:7861
/trac/sanctuary/

And on a far more important note, date/time shaping up for MOD Films
christmas drinks (and hopefully some kind of public launch) is 6pm Thu Dec
14th. Anyone who wants to come but has a clash let me know!

Ciao
    .M.

Change history for modfilms.net

v0.11 - 20061130

*	Fixed registration system
*	Added Search titles link
*	Fixed Open Search engine (IE7, Firefox) - auto-discovery of "Search
modfilms.net" search plugin
*	RSS 2.0 feeds for

*	Top rated MODs across site, and for a single title
*	Latest MODs across site
*	Top rated Sources across site, and for a single title
*	Latest Sources

v0.1 - 20061129

*	Initial public release
*	View titles
*	Add new titles
*	Link titles together as MOD(ifications) or Source material
*	Rate titles
*	Agree with links (relationships between titles)
*	Buy or Rent titles on Amazon
*	Buy titles on iTunes
*	Reference iMDb
*	Bookmark any page with delicious